Monday, September 7, 2009

Father Brown 2 dramatized short mysteries

I've always had mixed feelings about Father Brown. He's a religious man who believes in mystical and faithful things yet uses science and reason to a degree. There are parts I like about the character and stories and some parts I really walk-away thinking "This character is weak compared to Sherlock Holmes and most of his solving is done through feelings and hunches it seems". One reason I'm posting these two short-mysteries is because the BBC did them back in the 1980s and of course they are very well done. Another aspect is the historical time period. I find the late 19th century and decades before WW2 interesting in terms of back-story and characters and settings.

2 files. MP3 Format.

Father Brown - The Blue Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment